Do you have exceptional planning and organising skills with a proactive and collaborative approach to working? Do you have a desire to help people learn and grow?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Knowledge Exchange team at St Catherine’s Hospice. The successful candidate will provide administrative support for the Hospice education team which includes supporting the delivery of training sessions, booking courses for staff, organising placements and co-ordinating room bookings for internal training session and meetings.
There’s a huge variety of things that go into life at the hospice and in this role you’ll experience them all. From managing departmental deadlines and calendars, inputting data, maintaining training schedules, booking study leave for staff and managing room bookings. No two days at St Catherine’s are the same and along the way you’ll meet some incredibly inspiring people – from our amazing patients and their families, to our dedicated staff and volunteers.
This is a diverse role in a small and extremely pro-active team and as such is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to spring-board their career in administration.
Candidates must have:
- A passion for administration
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience of working in a busy administrative environment
- Experience of working with databases (inputting, maintaining and developing)
- Accurate keyboard and word-processing skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the motivation and ability to work alone and as part of a fast-paced department
- Highly tuned communication skills with the ability to communicate competently with a wide range of audiences and stakeholders, both verbally and written, and both internally and externally
- Effective organisational skills
St Catherine’s Hospice is highly rated by the people who work here. The 2023 independent St Catherine’s staff survey found 91% of respondents enjoy working with their colleagues and understand what the Charity wants to achieve.
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Ample, free parking in the beautiful grounds of St Catherine’s Park when based at the hospice
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 36 days per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- An additional wellbeing day to be taken on your birthday or nearest working day
- Access to an employee assistance programme with free confidential counselling
- Access to a competitive pension scheme or transfer of current NHS pension
- Life insurance of three times your salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eligible to apply for a blue light card which offers a host of discounts
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for this position is midday on Sunday 3rd March 2024
Interviews are likely to be held on Tuesday 12th March 2024.
The above position is subject to an appropriate level of DBS check and eligibility to work in the UK
This listing has now closed
Share with your friends!