A safe, clean and welcoming environment is vital to our work at St Catherine’s Hospice and The Mill café and community hub. Could you join our housekeeping team on an ad-hoc basis and help us continue to deliver the high standards we’ve become known for?
It’s a rewarding role at the heart of the charity, which has a direct impact on those we care for and the customers we serve.
We need committed, hard-working and approachable team-players, who are able to respond flexibly to the requirements of the department in order to cover holidays and sickness.
This role will predominantly be supporting The Hospice – providing housekeeping support to all areas across the building.
- Have previous experience of professional housekeeping
- Have previous experience of using cleaning equipment
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to learn new skills and update knowledge
- Be physically able to carry out the duties of the post
- Be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to changes in workload/duties/priorities
For an informal chat about the role please contact Stephen Webster, Maintenance Manager on 01772 629171.
Any required training will be provided on induction.
If you are interested in the above post, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org