Chef de Partie
Are you looking for a rare opportunity to work in catering that offers sociable hours providing you with a good work/life balance?
St Catherine’s Hospice is looking for dynamic people to join the catering team. The posts will help to generate vital funds to help the charity continue providing specialised care at the hospice and in people’s own homes.
Join a fantastic team at a well-loved local organisation and help make a difference. All the posts work across the whole of the catering operation; at St Catherine’s Hospice, The Mill café, and The Mill Outside catering service.
Applicants should have:
• Relevant catering qualifications
• Experience in the catering and hospitality sector
• Excellent customer service
• A positive attitude and be highly motivated
• The ability to work well under pressure and use their own initiative to work independently or as part of a team
We reserve the right to close the vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.
We offer: –
36 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) for full time employees
8% employer contribution to a pension scheme
Free on-site parking
Share with your friends!