Furniture Hotline Assistant
The purpose of this rewarding volunteering role is to provide administration assistance to the team.
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Booking in deliveries and collections
- Inputting data
- Printing collection and delivery sheets
- Responding to email/messenger enquiries in a timely manner
- Liaising with shop managers
- Liaising with drivers
- Ad hoc miscellaneous administration tasks
It’s a great way to meet new people, be part of a wonderful atmosphere, and help support the amazing work of our charity.
If you have specific skills and experience that you think might be useful then please let us know when you apply.
The Furniture Hotline is open Monday to Friday 10am -4pm. 3 hour split shifts are available to cover the hours dependent on availability.
Time commitments will be discussed and agreed.
We advise creating an account on our website before starting to fill in an application form, as this will help to save your progress. Thank you for your interest in joining our team; we look forward to receiving your application.